- Maintains ongoing relationships with existing (key) clients including occasional client visits;
- Accepts inspection and related assignments – when required – and ensures timely delivery of inspection; reports
by coordinating and managing the complete workflow between Operations and Account Coordinators, Inspection
staff, Laboratory and Office Staff;
- Ensures location staff carry-out activities in accordance with individual client instructions, AmSpec policies and
- Intervenes when issues occur with clients and facilitate business development and sales activities within
established pricing and contract terms;
- Facilitates commercial activities within established pricing and contract terms, but does not set these. Serves as a
the communication link between clients and Business Development/Sales
- Acts as first point of contact for clients and has the ability and authority to resolve client issues or disputes;
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external/domestic and international client relationships;
- Communicate all significant issues relating to operations, health, safety and environmental management;
- May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor of Science level or similar (obtained by education and/or experience)
- Minimum of +5 years’ relevant Customer Service or Inspection experience;
- Knowledge of Petrochemical products, chemicals or other liquid cargo;
- Current knowledge of (local) inspection requirements.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Country/Regional team involvement required;
- Through understanding of the company’s business and client base;
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
- Ability to manage employees;
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable;
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner;
- Proficient in using various types of computer and planning software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Occasional travel to may be required;
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties,
responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein
restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
• AmSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free environment.