- Handle full spectrum of AP function.
- Daily processing of suppliers’ invoices.
- Ensure invoices are supported by Purchase Order and Delivery / Service Order.
- Maintain Purchase Orders records.
- Ensure internal controls are adhered to by following up in obtaining approvals on suppliers’ invoices.
- Review employees’ expenses reports to ensure claims are for business purposes and receipts are attached with proper approvals.
- Ensure proper coding and input invoices / employees’ expenses claims into accounting system.
- Process payments to suppliers and employees.
- Perform suppliers’ statement of account reconciliation.
- Update cash book daily.
- Assist with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of relevant experiences.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles with minimum LCCI accounting qualifications.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to commence work immediately or short notice period.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following in your resume: –
- Current and expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving current Company
- Education background
- Work experience in point forms (if any)
We regret to inform you only shortlisted candidates will be notified.