Core Duties & Responsibilities: • Provide daily administrative support to the laboratory especially to the Laboratory Manager. • Assist in document control & filing while retaining a good level of accuracy & efficiency. • Daily tasks include assisting in generating COA reports daily using NAVARIK and ensuring that all information on the reports is accurate. • Maintain and order inventory for lab stationaries. • Daily invoicing for completed Lab Jobs. • Assist to keep accurate records of data in the Lab Job Board and any historical folders. • Perform general clerical duties such as typing, filing, photocopying, and updating of information. • Assist the Laboratory Coordinators in preparing paperwork during witnessing jobs (in lab). • Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned and required by Management. • Step by step training will be provided in the duties given above.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Good working attitude, willing to learn and work hard.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and able to multi-task.
- Good typing skills.
- Able to commence work immediately.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and is a good team player.
- Has initiative & self-motivated.