- Analyzing needs and data for accounting and reporting activities;
- Being a counterpart for all suppliers and clients of the accounting and reporting processes
- Performing necessary calculations for accounting purposes;
- Ensuring QHSE processes are being followed with their department;
- Executing postings in X3 and feeding data in other systems;
- Analyzing and interpreting reported data;
- Supervises Accounts payable within their scope;
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Reviews budgets and compare to actual performance.
- Oversee invoicing and collections.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting / Economics;
- Preferably experience in a comparable international (technical) environment;
- Fluent in Dutch, English working proficiency required;
- Experienced user of accounting programs;
- Advanced user of Excel;
- Bachelor of Science level or similar (obtained by education and/or experience – MBO+ or HBO);
- Minimum of +5 years’ experience in a comparable organization and role,
- Understanding of Internal Audit principles and SOX-testing;
- Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Country/Regional team involvement required;
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business;
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, etc.) is valuable;
- Must be numerate and literate, can understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate, and timely manner;
- Proficient in using various types of computer and planning software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties,
responsibilities, or requirements, but as a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein
restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
• AmSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free environment.