• Supporting Commercial, Marketing and Sales activities (in)directly;
• Coordinating and supporting activities for tender and price rate agreements;
• Maintains ongoing relationships with existing (key) clients including occasional client visits following up on
customer feedback, compliments, complaints etc;
• Following up on feedback and actions from marketing reports;
• Monitoring key metrics and markets analyzing nomination trends per customer and customer areas;
• Collecting, analyzing and providing insights on market intelligence, market shares and other activities driving
revenue and nominations;
• Responsible for ensuring the company policy is followed by all personnel under their supervision;
• Expected to represent the company at Industry functions, to engage in marketing activities with both existing or
new and potential clients;
• May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor of Science level or similar (obtained by education and/or experience)
• Minimum of +5 years’ experience in a comparable organization and role, minimum 3 years’ experience within
the TIC industry, having an Operational background is mandatory;
• Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Country/Regional team involvement required;
• Thorough understanding of the company’s business and client base;
• Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
• Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable;
• Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner;
• Proficient in using various types of computer and planning software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
• Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties,
responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein
restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
• AmSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free environment.