• Perform ASTM & UOP analytical testing for all Crude Assay jobs.
• Ability to Multitask and complete multiple analytical tests at one time.
• Testing is to be performed in a quick and productive manner.
• Notify the Crude Assay Manager if there are any delays or issues with expected turnaround times.
• Notify the Crude Assay Manager with updates of work status and ongoing changes.
• Communicate the daily workflow with the Crude Assay Manager.
• Verify that all Raw Data is attached to all completed testing.
• Perform GC Analysis as required and directed by Dept Manager.
• Assist with changing gas cylinders daily for GC Instruments or as required by the GC Chemist.
• Any other related duties as required, as appropriate and as directed by the Dept Manager.
• 2+ years’ experience in similar field or industry experience • Detail oriented with strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to perform multiple testing concurrently and work with little or no supervision
• Task-oriented and disciplined to ensure that deadlines are met
• Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Primarily office and laboratory-based environments.
Working Hours Monday – Friday 3PM – 12AM (Hours are subject to change if work completion is not consistent).
Working Weekends and Overtime will be required per Crude Assay Manger’s requirements due to workload.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift 50 lbs of sample product.