– Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis.
– Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques.
– Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
– Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods.
– Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
– Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the department.
– Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Learning Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
– Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
– Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
– Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
– Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need.