Reports to: Managing Director
The primary objective of the IT Project Manager is to help the Company develop and implement cost-effective technology solutions by understanding system requirements of business stakeholders in various departments.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand system needs and requirements.
- Establish technical roadmaps for systems analysis.
- Examine interactions between system elements, system performance/issues and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Develop functional strategy and oversee day-to-day management of all functional areas of system analysis and performance.
- Drive efforts to increase viability and efficiency of operations.
- Devise procedures to solve complex operational problems.
- Keep abreast of emerging software / IT developments that may affect systems functionality/capability.
- Manage IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, scopes, and compliance with guidelines and policies.
- Other IT-related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Professional qualification in Business Analysis or Software Engineering preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the IT industry or relevant hands-on experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining business analysis documentation for IT systems or project management and implementation experience.
- Good understanding of systems engineering concepts, documenting methodologies, modeling techniques, and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office/platform (especially Excel Macro, VBA, Access, SharePoint, and Power BI).
- Good technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.