- Primary point of contact for end-user computing.
- Responding to service issues and uses requests in timely manner.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up accounts and IT equipment including laptops for new users.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printer / scanners, and other IT equipment.
- Supporting, monitoring and maintaining office network systems including data backup and recovery.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Liaising with vendors and supplies in sourcing and purchasing or IT equipment.
- Higher Nitec in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Knowledge of VBScript for Excel.
- At least 1-year relevant working experience in supporting network servers, laptops and software in network environment using windows platform preferred.
- Fresh graduates who are IT savvy and those starting their career in IT are welcome to apply.
- Good customer service (users) with positive attitude and teamwork.
- Training will be provided for suitable candidate without experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience & skills.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format to email@example.com
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.