Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting requirements.
- Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods.
- Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the business.
- Work outside of the laboratory at customer facilities and onboard vessels as required by the business.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Additional responsibilities for supervisors include the day to day supervision of laboratory technicians and ensuring that all laboratory management requirements are being met
Locations: France, Netherlands, Spain, Europe, Central/South America, Africa, Middle East, Asia