- Responsible for storing & retrieval of samples.
- Ensure discipline, good housekeeping and safety in sample retention facility.
- Monitor the flow of waste disposal.
- Maintain chronological records of sample disposal & retain records.
- Assist in the laboratory inventory store.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Laboratory Manager.
- Minimum “O” level education.
- Able to speak and read English.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Able to multi-task.
- Training will be provided for suitable candidates without experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience & skills.
- Required to work under a rotating 12 hours shift.
Please include the following in your resume (if any):
- Last drawn / current and expected salary.
- Reason(s) for leaving previous/current company.
- Education background.
- Work experience in point forms (if any).
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.