- Functional reporting to the Lab Operations Executives.
- Attending to Witnessing jobs at clients’ sites/laboratories.
- Witness execution of analytical chemistry as per international Standards (ASTM, ISO, UOP, IP and etc.)
- Validation of calibrated laboratory equipment to ensure equipment’s calibration schedules and requirements are in line with Standard procedures.
- Responsible for providing assistance to other members and service in laboratories as required.
- Responsible for adhering to all company standards in the areas of safety.
- Ensuring that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing will be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Nitec / higher Nitec in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory environment.
- Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
- Must be able to work with all chemicals, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
- Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, while directing numerous projects concurrently with different deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- A high level of accuracy is required, with particular attention to detail.
- Able to multitask.
- Must have a positive attitude and good teamwork.
- Ability to adapt to Good Lab Practice.
- Have initiative to perform housekeeping before and after work.
- Position requires a dependable and reliable individual, whose daily presence adds to the department’s success.
- Required to work under a rotating 12 hours shift.
- Posseces own transport is a MUST.
- Training will be provided for suitable candidates without experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience & skills.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS Word / PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please include the following in your resume (if any):-
- Last drawn / current and expected salary.
- Reason(s) for leaving previous / current company.
- Education background.
- Work experience in point forms.