• All samples received in accordance with section 7 are properly identified, tagged,
and logged in to the AIMS system.
• Properly retain samples to preserve their integrity.
• Retrieve samples per request, Including the EPA 33° batch sample.
• Dispose of samples according to section 7 procedures, in compliance with all
• Coordinate the packaging and destruction of hazardous materials.
• Coordinating shipping of hazardous materials in accordance with IATA certification
• Maintenance of sample retention facility.
• Assist with laboratory cleaning.
• Maintain chronological records of sample disposal.
• Maintain all regulatory records and records specified in the QSM/LQSM regarding
• Comply with company PPE policy.
• Train to assist with light lab tests such as API Gravity.
• Performing other duties as required.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• The individual must possess basic computer and mathematics skills.
• The individual must be physically able to lift items up to a minimum of 30 lbs.
• The individual must possess the ability to understand new procedures and
• S/he must communicate effectively with employees and management