- Manage incoming laboratory items (samples) deliveries:
- Accepts incoming samples deliveries and check against the custody form.
- Updates job order, register, print and label samples.
- Record the contents of a samples bag.
- Samples retention management;
- Stores received samples that does not require laboratory tests.
- Collects and stores samples after testing in compliance with the new “Samples retention management process flow.”
- Samples retrieval management:
- Facilitates retrieval of samples in AmSpec retain facilities, as requested by Operation Executives, Laboratory Coordinators, or Team Leaders.
- Coordinate with logistics provider for the transfer of samples (inter-retention facilities), samples retrieval and samples disposal.
- Laboratory samples movement and location management:
- Laboratory samples deliveries
- Retention of samples
- Retrieval of samples
- Samples retention site transfer
- Retention (storage) data update (Excel interfaces with systems).
- Report generation from the system.
- Ensure that scanners are regularly charged for daily operations.
- Other duties
- Monitor closely the gas usage which involved changing new cylinders in Lab Gas Yard includes ordering of new gases.
- Perform stock-take and ordering of consumable items in chemical storeroom on alternate days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
- Receive and replenish all inventory where needed.
- Monitor the disposal of used chemical bottles.
- Ensure discipline, good housekeeping, and safety in the sample retention facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor / Laboratory Manager.
- Minimum “O” level education.
- Able to speak and read English.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Able to multi-task.
- Training will be provided for suitable candidates without experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience & skills.
- Required to work under a rotating 12 hours shift.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format to email@example.com
Please include the following in your resume:
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving previous/current company
- Education background
- Work experience in point forms (if any)