- To carry out laboratory tests and analysis as per client’s requirements and/or AmSpec standards in a timely and
- If required to witness tests and procedures;
- To provide complete and accurate reports/administration, as directed by the Lab Manager or Lab Supervisor;
- Compiling daily Statistical Quality Control (SQC) data from all test methods that require an SQC, to ensure the
laboratory is operating efficiently;
- To carry out all tests and analysis work in strict accordance with applicable procedures for operations and safety.
• To assist in identifying and correcting any non-conformances with regards to quality, operational or safety
• To ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with company Quality manuals, following up
audits and by completing actions on time;
• Work closely with the Operations team to ensure an effective Quality and Quantity service is provided to the
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external/domestic and international client relationships if applicable;
- Communicate all significant issues relating to laboratory operations, environmental management, and safety.
- Technical High School diploma (MBO level-NL) or equivalent similar;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable organization and role, minimum 2 years’ experience within the
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Candidates must demonstrate advanced verbal and written communication skills in their native language and
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc.) is valuable.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Proficient in using several types of computer and planning software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies.
- Working in Shift-systems, meaning that extended and/or irregular hours will be required;
- Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties,
responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein
restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
• AmSpec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free environment.