Responsible for analysis and reporting of various products, such as Crude Oil, Fuel Oils, Middle Distillates, Petroleum and Petrochemicals, LPG and LNG gases, etc.. Specific responsibilities: – Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis. – Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques. – Complete all laboratory reports as applicable. – Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods. – Responsible for the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment. – Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the department. – Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Degree in Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
– Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
– Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
– Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
– Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
– Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need.