AmSpec Australia is seeking NDT technicians to be part of our team to deliver and maintain a high standard of excellence and promote our business services.
In this role you will be working closely with our inspection team across our client sites with a primary function of performing inspection and integrity services alongside and independent of our inspectors. Off-site / office / workshop tasks will include calibration and maintenance of equipment, job preparation and reporting.
Ideal candidates will reside in NSW and will be available to work Monday to Friday and be flexible to work on weekends when required.
- Base Salary plus Super and allowances commensurate to qualifications, experience with company laptop and mobile phone provided
- We also have Casual and Subcontract positions available.
- Based in Sydney with short duration intra and interstate travel
- Access to Company Pool Vehicle for Field Work
- Training and upskilling in additional NDT / Advanced methods provided to the right candidate
- Must have Australian Residency
- Australian driving licence
- Min AINDT or PCN Level 1 UT certified
- Min AINDT or PCN Level 2 MT and PT certified
- Must have MSIC, Confined Space Entry and Working at Heights tickets as per industry standard
- Experience in Tank and Pipeline inspection preferred
- Safety focused
- Attention to detail essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software packages
- A strong client-facing individual who is comfortable interacting with client managers and site personnel
Amspec is a great place to grow your career; we are widely recognized in the Oil industry for our high standards of Health, Safety and Environmental Management and Service Excellence.
Our culture is about our core values of integrity and professionalism and developing our capability to exceed clients and employees’ expectations, through the enthusiastic involvement of all our people.
If you have the ex