· Answers telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate personnel or voicemail messaging systems.
· Greets and hosts visitors to the company.
· Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail including distribution of mail to departments and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
· Assists the Accounting and Purchasing Departments with miscellaneous clerical duties such as data entry, photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
1 year minimum receptionist / administrative position
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
· Good inter-personal skills
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
· Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service
· Excellent phone and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize, ask questions when appropriate and exercise good judgment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines