Is responsible for the everyday operations of the operations department. Ops Coordinator is responsible for the dispatching of field personnel, confirming quantities with terminal personnel, and ensuring that terminals and pipeline companies have analytical certificates requested by the client.
Is responsible for dispatching field personnel, confirming quantities with terminal personnel, and ensuring that terminals and pipeline companies have analytical certificates requested by the client.
- Is the liaison between the Laboratory and our customers – relaying the customer’s requests to the Lab as well as communicating the results obtained.
- Is responsible for the preparation and distribution of all reports resulting from our work.
- Is the primary interface between the efforts of the company’s field and laboratory staff and its customers and has prime responsibility for keeping the Operations Manager / Supervisor informed of any problems, real or potential which may affect our customers.
- In addition to the above, the Operations Coordinator is expected to represent the company at industry functions and engage in marketing activities.
- In coordination with the Operations Manager / Supervisor supervises the application of company policy by the field staff in all its facets.
- Bachelors or Associates degree or 5+ years experience in the petroleum, petrochemical, and chemical industry; actual hands-on experience of inspection or laboratory work is a definite plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with clients and employees.