Regional Sales Manager
- Develop and implement Business Development, Sales & Marketing strategies to maintain profitable revenues.
- Act as principal contact of AmSpec’s clients; engage actively with both existing or new and potential clients and maintain relationships with them.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers and identify sales leads with new customers within the APAC Region
- Build, maintain and expand a network of stakeholders and initiate external representation (conferences, seminars etc.). Represent the Company at industry functions.
- Focus, open up & penetrate into new & untapped business segment territories & clientele based
- Provide to the management strategic feedback on Market requirements, Changes in international/national standards, and Competitors’ activities and pricing philosophies
- Keep updated on developments in oil & gas and chemical industry.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Applicants with previous Sales, Customer Service and Client Management experience roles in airlines, insurance and banking are highly regarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management / Administration, Sales & Marketing, or other applicable degree.
- Aggressive and sales driven
- Good presentation skills Team player and multitasker Initiator and start up attitude.
- Good business knowledge, team management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office suites, database and information systems.