Responsible for actual inspection and sampling work performed in the field under training and supervision.
Tasks including but not limited to: –
- Check with Scheduler for job assignment.
- Report checking in the office as detailed by Scheduler as and when required.
- Be available for training conducted from time to time.
- Responsible for following detailed instructions from senior surveyor working with him.
- Know each job scope and duties assigned by senior surveyor working with him.
- Carry out proper reference sampling of various liquid and gas cargoes.
- Able to carry out inspections for loading, discharging, STS transshipment with supervision.
- Carry out inspections on shore tanks, ship tanks, gas tanks with supervision.
- Measure shore tanks, ship tanks and ascertain volume and weight of cargo according to standard method of calculation.
- Proper filling in of field report before submission to office.
- Always remain contactable when on the job and on stand-by.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Chemical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the testing & inspection industry, preferably oil & gas.
- Good understanding & knowledge of refinery operations relating to inspections activities.