Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis.. Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
- Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis.
- Understand and keep updated with all laboratory safety, reporting techniques and analysis methods.
- Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Science/Diploma or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting.
- Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures.
- Must be able to work with all chemicals, petrochemical, and petroleum products.
- Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, while directing numerous projects concurrently with different deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- High level of accuracy is required, with special attention to details.
- Able to multi-task.
- Must have positive attitude and good teamwork.
- Ability to adapt to Good Lab Practice.
- Ability to have initiative to perform housekeeping before and after work.
- Position requires a dependable and reliable individual, whose daily presence adds to the success of the department.
- Required to work under a rotating 12 hours shift.
- Training will be provided for suitable candidates without experience.
- Salary commensurate with experience & skills.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format to Rohani.K@amspecgroup.com
Please include the following in your resume (if any):
- Last drawn / current and expected salary.
- Reason(s) for leaving previous/current company.
- Education background.
- Work experience in point forms (if any).
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.