Jet and aviation fuel Testing, Inspection & Certification services
We cover comprehensive areas of analysis in our fuel test packages to provide quality, precision, and accuracy. Take advantage of our state-of-the-art equipment and highly experienced laboratory team by partnering with us. Our testing includes:
- Full specification testing
- Recertification testing
- Key point investigation analysis
- Traceability and expert problem solving
- Microbe / bacterial analysis
- Soak tests
- Special projects
Classification of jet fuel
With over 35 years of service, AmSpec is one of the leading testing partners in the industry. We are certified to ISO 9001:2015 which allows us to provide quality petrochemical and petroleum laboratory and inspection Services. The systems are built to evolve with the constantly changing technology and quality standards for high levels of efficiency.
AmSpec’s jet and aviation fuel testing conforms to:
- ASTM D1655 / D910 aviation, turbine fuel specifications, and aviation gasoline
- DEF STAN 91-091 / AFQRJOS
- EI JIG 1530
- ASTM D7566 (synthetic / SAF)
- Jet fuel degradation during storage
- Colonial pipeline requirements
How AmSpec identifies jet fuel storage problems
AmSpec is able to identify a variety of issue with regard to jet fuel storage by monitoring the following components of your process:
- Gum Formation ASTM D381
- Microorganism (Bacterial Growth) Fuel Test Kits
- Biocide treatment and monitoring
- Thermal Oxidation Stability
Why choose AmSpec?
AmSpec provides custom solutions for all your products, testing, and timeline needs. We have the capacity and resources to offer accurate jet fuel testing analysis, dependable results, and fully independent reporting.
Being an active member of TIC Council., G.A.F.T.A. F.O.S.F.A., A.P.I, and A.S.T.M allows our company to improve and maintain the quality of all operational and regulation protocols.
With our fuel testing programs, you should expect:
- Laboratory testing
- Sample diagnosis
- Sample report
We ensure that your fuel meets insurance and regulatory requirements. Certifying jet fuel also provides optimum fuel usage efficiency and durable, safe performance of an aircraft.