Decades of experience means quality servicing
AmSpec’s Specialist Fiscal Metering / Custody Transfer division has a team of very highly experienced individuals, each having minimum 15 years of experience within the Petroleum Custody Transfer / Fiscal Metering Discipline. Our Senior Metering Consultants all have at least 20 years of metering experience, with some as much as 30.
Rest assured that AmSpec will provide you with expertise and a highly professional service.
AmSpec’s Metering Division works to all the relevant national and international standards for Petroleum Custody Transfer and Liquid / Gas Metering, such as the ISO, AGA, API, MPMS, OML, OMNL, as well as various other national guidelines and codes as applicable by location.
From the outset, AmSpec provides a range of Specialist Metering services from the initial conceptual stage of design engineering to the following:
- System application suitability, incorporating the initial engineering requirements at the design stage to meet all required international standards and national guidelines
- Overseeing the engineering construction
- Factory testing and inspection reporting
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Site Installation and Acceptance (SAT)
- Metering system commissioning
- Manpower expertise for the daily / weekly / monthly operation and maintenance of the metering systems
- Future operational compliance / system auditing
Our most recent project is Flow Meters Calibration Services in Iraq. We are providing full time metering engineers to regularly calibrate and monitor the metering system there and issue compliance certificates, including uncertainty of each skid. We also support our customers by sourcing the required spare parts to ensure uninterrupted operations.