Reports to: Laboratory Manager / Supervisor
The Sample Courier is responsible for receiving, transporting, and safely delivering samples and/or materials, as well as other petroleum related items, between offices or other various locations.
- Transports samples, or other related items, to designated sites.
- Assuring samples are secure in vehicle with in an appropriate DOT container while taking necessary precautions with hazardous materials.
- Confirms that materials are properly labeled, and Chain of Custody(s) (form SR-1) are filled out properly.
- Responsible for coordinating the maintenance of his/her assigned company vehicle or personal vehicle.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The individual must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- The individual must be physically able to lift items up to minimum of 30 lbs.
- Must possess a good sense of direction and strong communication skills.
- Must possess a basic understanding of road safety