Working directly in the field, your main tasks will be as follows:
– Inspect means of transport or storage.
– Check the quantity of goods to be inspected.
– Carry out qualitative analyses of goods to be inspected (grading, specific weight, rapid analyses and sanitary analyses in the field).
– Record, as and when required, raw data from inspection operations, on specially developed media.
– Report information relating to inspection operations as they occur, using the tools provided.
– Ensure the validity of the measuring and control instruments used for the inspection mission.
– Maintain equipment in good condition and report any defects or faults to the relevant manager.
– Manage malfunctions by informing and proposing solutions.
– Apply internal safety rules (wearing PPE, etc.) and comply with safety rules established at work sites (prevention plan, access badges).
– Comply with current QMS procedures, set up to meet the requirements of ISO 17020.
Must have a valid driving license, and may be required to travel within France.
Training will be provided by us.
Experience in inspection would be a plus.
– Teamwork skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Proficiency in Pack Office (Office365)
– Proactive / Takes initiative
Location : Montoir-De-Bretagne / Saint Nazaire and surroundings
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract – 6 months,
Full time (35h)
Remuneration : Salary to be determined
Benefits: Luncheon vouchers, vehicle, other
Permit/certificate: Permit B (Required)