As part of the laboratory’s development, and reporting to the laboratory manager, you will be mainly in charge of :
– Perform routine analyses on agricultural raw materials (Hagberg, Zeleny, Gluten, Alveo…): sample preparation, reagents….
– Carry out analyses on sugar (P C M A Dextran Amidon……), preparation of samples, reagents…
– Participate in setting up new analyses, as required,
– Maintain equipment related to your activity in operational condition (daily maintenance and checks and other periodic checks).
– Participate in the management and improvement of the quality system and its monitoring,
– Participate in the drafting and implementation of quality documents.
Education: Minimum 2 years of higher education
Experience: 2 years minimum in a 17025 or GLP accredited laboratory.
– Knowledge of current standards (ISO NF 17025, or GLP) Working under quality assurance
– Pack office
– Ability to work in a team.
– Autonomy and organization.
– Rigor and reliability.
– Ability to make proposals
Location : Rouen
Type of contract : CDI
Full time (35h)
Remuneration: Salary to be determined according to profile
Benefits: Luncheon vouchers, company health insurance