- Communicates with clients/partners to ensure complete documentation for encoding and preparation of LPSR summary
- Ensures correct LPSR format and strict details
- Proficient in encoding LPSR completely and in the correct format
- Counter-checks with fellow processor to ensure error-free documents
- Coordinates distribution of completed LPSR Summary form to clients, ports, and Customs
- Organizes and maintains shipping documents and LPSR summary in LPSR file folders in both hard and soft copy formats
- Creates weekly and annual report for reporting to Customs
- Coordinates with Customs should they need any documentations
- Undertake additional responsibilities in line with advanced documentation functions.
- Preferably has previous experience in LPSR encoding
- Familiar with import documentation especially HS Code application
- Proficient in word processing and communication applications such as WhatsApp
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude and a collaborative approach to team projects.
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Independent worker with strong team collaboration skills.
- Eagerness to take initiative and commit to lifelong learning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Availability for 24×7 support as needed to ensure timely delivery of LPSR documents.
- Well organized in filing
We offer: –
- Flexible working hours with remote working options.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS Word / PDF format to Michael.Cruz@amspecgroup.com
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please include the following in your resume: –
- Last drawn / current and expected salary.
- Reason(s) for leaving previous / current company / position.
- Educational background.