We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Inspection Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks including field inspection, collecting inspection-related information, preparing reports, sending updates to clients and completing administrative duties.
- Performs Inspection/sampling of containers, warehouses and vessels at different locations.
- Supervises loading and counts of cargo in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
- Physically measures, weighs, samples, and takes temperatures (where applicable) of a variety of products in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
- Takes detailed notes and photographs to document the inspection process, and reports all required field activities as per field forms.
- Communicate with clients and send updates.
- Collect and compile inspection-related information and prepare reports.
- Handle administrative tasks such as scheduling, filing, and data entry and reporting.
- In-depth technical knowledge of inspection activities
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in inspection
- Previous experience in a similar role in UAE
- Valid driving license