ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT (LAB)
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide daily administrative support to the laboratory especially to the Laboratory Manager.
• Assist in document control & filing while retaining a good level of accuracy & efficiency.
• Daily tasks include assisting in generating COA reports daily using NAVARIK and ensuring that all information on the reports is accurate.
• Maintain and order inventory for lab stationaries.
• Daily invoicing for completed Lab Jobs.
• Assist to keep accurate records of data in the Lab Job Board and any historical folders.
• Perform general clerical duties such as typing, filing, photocopying, and updating of information.
• Assist the Laboratory Coordinators in preparing paperwork during witnessing jobs (in lab).
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned and required by Management.
• Step by step training will be provided in the duties given above.